Sunday, January 27, 2008

Woah!

I just got off the phone with my mom and asked her if she'd support me (all I was looking for was encouragment as she always tells me to just leave Taiwan and move back home) if I went to Europe for MISSIONS. I told her if I went to Europe for missions that it would be difficult to constantly hear the "come home" speech. She said she would support that decision and that she might help me with some student loans!!! I told her the motivation is missions (which she is always against). Yeah, God!!

2 Comments:

At 3:37 PM , Blogger Aaron Lucas and Carmen Calderon-Lucas said...

Just to let you know, we will pray for you in whatever missions you do. I am glad to see your dramatic turn on your blog... now if I could just update ours.

Aaron

 
At 3:56 PM , Blogger stella said...

Thanks, and yeah, update yours...I work 12 hours a day and take care of my vampire cat! Let's go! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home