Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What the...!?!? Are You Joking?

I'm having some side effects from the medicines I'm taking and the nurse at the emergency room of the hospital where a doctor prescribed them, refused to let me be seen by a doctor!! Without checking me, she said that my case is not an emergency. I insisted that I see someone because the prescriptions are from this hospital, I have questions and cannot wait until Saturday when I can go see a regular doctor. I didn't even know if I could take other medicines...

Ugh. Anyway, without being admitted a doctor answered my questions, took a look and said that I have tonsilitis...yeah, great. I have a cold, my asthma is not controlled and now I have tonsilitis!

I'm seriously considering getting a plane and coming home. I have NEVER been so sick in my entire life. I've now been sick since September. I've had enough of this...

3 Comments:

At 2:48 PM , Blogger pastorbrianculver said...

I'm praying for you! hang in there, God will take care of you. Sounds like you have been going through a lot lately and I am sure the medicine has some kind of affect on your moods (or it could just be because you are a woman!!!!) just kidding!

I hope you feel better soon. take care

God bless
your friend
Brian

 
At 3:50 PM , Blogger stella said...

Thanks, I appreciate it. One of my friends is living with me for the week. The medicine effects my heart rate so much and then I get scared. I'm just beyond frustrated with all of it.

I can't believe you made the comment you did!! You're so brave. Good thing I'm far away and am not in a "mood." hahahaha...They don't call me Brooklyn for nothing! :)

Actually, that made me laugh. It's partly both. Aren't you glad that God made women to be emotional? :)

 
At 3:53 PM , Blogger pastorbrianculver said...

I was hoping you would take it in the spirit it was intended! I am glad you have a friend there with you. It is hard going through this by yourself. It is nice to have some moral and physical support there to help you out. Praise God for good friends! I thank God for having you as a friend too! Get well soon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home