Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Jesus Is Still Doing Miracles Today....

So, I left for Kaohsiung at 6:30 am today. I went to the AIT and they wouldn't notarize any of my documents. They did however, give me an affidavit for the unnotarized letter from Taiwan. This is the letter that no one would notarize. I took it to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs office and hoped they would attest it with the affidavit. Well, they wouldn't...

And the Tainan Court wouldn't notarize it without the person who signed it present...and that wasn't going to happen.

I went to the Kaohsiung Court and tried. After being told "no" several times. A judge came to talk with me. I told her that my new job was on the line. If I didn't have this paper notarized, then I will not be able to get a work permit in the UAE...and the outcome of that: I'd lose the job.

Well, I believe that the Lord softened this judge's heart, because SHE NOTARIZED IT!!! She said that really the author of the letter should be present, however, since the school was a government school, she'd help me out.

All the government officials had told me it's impossible for me to have the document notarized.

So, I give all glory to God for it!!!

And now, I'm on my way to UAE...

after I get the US documents notarized in the US...

I really need to stop getting upset over these things and I need to learn to trust God more...I trust God in the end, however, I can't always see how it's going to work out, especially when I meet dead end after dead end. I repent of my lack of trust and ask God to change my heart (and mind) in this area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home