Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Who Would Have Ever Guessed...

I found a link to this quiz on somone else's blog. I decided to take it. For all my years as a Christian, I would never have described myself as the following. But, I guess it is true, except for the fact that I disagree with the last statement. Actually, scientific evidences supports the claims of the Bible...and therefore, not opposed to my faith...

However, unscientific evidence to support things like the lie of evolution is another story.



Created by: svensvensven
Quiz results:

What's your theological worldview?

You scored as a Fundamentalist
You are a fundamentalist. You take the Bible as the foundation of your faith and read it very literally, and it shapes your worldview. Non-fundamentalist Christians have watered-down the Gospel in your view, and academic study of the Bible stops us from 'taking God at his word.' Science is opposed to faith, as it contradicts basic biblical truths.
Fundamentalist
82%
Reformed Evangelical
79%
Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan
64%
Neo orthodox
64%
Charismatic/Pentecostal
39%
Classical Liberal
21%
Roman Catholic
18%
Modern Liberal
14%
Emergent/Postmodern
14%
Rate this Quiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home