Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm Going Home...

Plans have changed. I quit my job. My last day will be May 30th. I've had enough. The doctor I saw on Tuesday almost killed me by telling me I can mix medicines. He gave me another sedative which made the concussion symptoms worse.

I went to a different hospital last night, had a CT scan, and found that I have quite a bit of swelling in my brain still. I also have a small fracture in my skull where my helmet hit my head when I hit the ground. It's nothing to worry about. There's no bleeding and it doesn't look like air is getting into my brain. Thank you, Jesus!

So, enough is enough. I will be home on June 1st.

Praise be to Jesus Christ.

1 Comments:

At 9:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better!!! Just take it easy, June 30 will be here before you know it.
E-mail me when you get home!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home