Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Boogie Down Boonies

Thank you all for the birthday greetings!! I love you guys!! Special thanks to my love, Irene, who called me from Taiwan!!! I miss you, girl!! Nick and I headed out to surprise our girl, Amanda, who lives somewhere in PA. It was so easy to get there. I enjoyed the drive. Nick had to suffer listening to me sing for 3 hours each way. I was so excited to see Amanda!! It made my month. I can't wait to go back to see her...and I really can't wait until she comes to visit us in New York!





Just a reminder, I'm not coming out to Indiana or Rochester. So, if you want to see me, come to NYC! :) I've been overwhelmed with feeling compelled to share the Gospel in my hometown. But remember, I still love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home