Thursday, July 03, 2008

Come On Somebody!!!

I went to see my dad for the first time in YEARS yesterday. I really wasn't excited about it. Last time I saw him and his girlfriend, I was truly uncomfortable. BUT this time was so different. I got to share the Gospel with his girlfriend and her son. It was so amazing!!! The 12 year old boy's mom had a Bible. I explained the Torah to him and turned to Exodus 20 and took him through the Ten Commandments. He told me he was in trouble if he died. After, I gave him the Good News of the Gospel!! His response..."Jesus did that?!? That's so sweet!" It was such a precious and honest response. For the rest of the night, he (and his mom) allowed me to teach him about salvation.

At the end of the night, he said he wanted to come see my friends and I preach. He wants to hand out tracts!!

Come on somebody!! Praise the Lord!!

(My mom didn't like that I shared the Gospel with him. I got lectured on the way home about it...No surprise. But they are coming over for dinner on Sunday...and so is Nick...we will take him out to preach for a little while. I pray he gets saved)!!

We also went to my old house in Brooklyn.

If you were on the roof, this is what you would see:


My old building:

2 Comments:

At 2:21 AM , Blogger pastorbrianculver said...

PRAISE GOD!
PRAISE GOD!
PRAISE GOD!

That is so awesome! I apologize for not being on here more. I have been pretty busy with work, the wedding and church lately. I am trying to get back into the groove of visiting some friends sites again like I used to.

I hope you and your family are doing well. I praise God for your faithfulness to proclaim the Word of God. Do it without fear!

 
At 9:48 AM , Blogger stella said...

No worries PB!! You need to take care of yo' business and marry that woman!! :)
Since I'm not working, I just go out and preach!!! Hallelujah!! God is soooo good and sooo faithful!!! (BTW, I'm addicted to open air now...what am I going to do in the Middle East)? :/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home