Monday, September 25, 2006

I just wanted to scream today....

I was just so angry and upset about a whole lot of things....the fact that textbooks just arrived, after a month of school!!! The fact that students come 10 and 20 minutes late to class because teachers are still doing things with them. It's like English class is a joke. Oh, and students didn't practice their work at home and many came without textbooks. Nothing a really good game of badminton can't cure! Actually, I played and just killed the shuttlecocks. I told everyone that I need to get some aggression out...move out of the way! After two hours of badminton, I arrived home at 6:30pm. I walked to the night market. It's almost 2km away...good walk! I decided to take the alley streets. I got there just fine. But on the way home, I missed a turn and ended up in Tainan County!!!! I was so lost and walked around for 45 minutes before I could find a store!!! I'm glad I can say....Dongning Road...where? in Chinese...Someone told me how to get there. They thought I was on a scooter. I started to walk away and they start screaming...it's so far away. It's too far away!!! I replied...I have no choice! Luckly, I had my ipod...mercy me kept me company until the battery died about 5 minutes from my apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home