Monday, December 18, 2006

Monday night.

Jessica and I went for our free facials tonight. We found out since we are VIP or something, we can go once a month for a free facial (and there's no pressure to buy anything)!


Jonathan met us at Oguma. Then we went to the Greek Restaurant I like for dinner. He convinced me to try some kind of catcus jelly. It was actually REALLY good.


At the Greek Restaurant, we went up to the 2nd floor. No chairs!! There were some other Americans there with one Taiwanese woman. I wanted to throw something at them. The guys were so incredibly rude, cursing and rude to the waitress. It made me so angry. You know, if you ever go to a foreign country, try to learn even a few words in it's language. Don't get mad at people because they don't understand your English! Shame on you if you do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home