Monday, December 18, 2006

A sigh of relief!!!!

So, for all of those who heard about my horrible eval on Friday....I feel a bit better. I had a meeting with the principal after school day about it. He said he heard I was upset about Friday and wanted to know why. Well, let me tell you how many misunderstandings there were!!! I told him that I was under the impression that the whole thing was negative. I actually understood what the panel was talking about in Chinese, although, I only understood the negative parts and no one would translate for me. This led me to believe the entire eval was negative.

After talking to the principal about it...apparently, it's not. He also said that the school thinks I'm doing a good job and that they trust me. (Which to me is the biggest compliment one can get....)

So, anyway, I feel so much better!

My aunt died this week. I'm a little sad but very angry at the same time. Not because she died, but because of the way she treated my mother the last couple of years right up until this week. And the only person who has ever taken care of her (and is taking care of all her arrangements....my mother)! I have a great deal of respect for my mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home