Tuesday, April 03, 2007

what is satan good for?

nothing. all he wants to do is steal, kill and destroy. for the 4th time in my life, he's trying to do just that. trying to suck the life out of me. but Glory!! my life is in Christ! and that he can never, ever, ever destroy. and i stand on the Word, knowing that the battle has already been won. that even as my name means victory, that I am victorious in the Lord! and once again...the devil won't win. i choose to praise my God with all that i am. and nothing will stop me from telling of all that the Lord God has done for me.

please remember me in prayer. not only do i know that i am in the will of God, but a transition period is coming up soon.

also, i'm off to korea on thursday afternoon (12am thursday ny time).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home