Thursday, March 29, 2007

I am blessed and highly favored of God!!

This is my bulletin board that is in the entrance to my public school where I'm not allowed to preach any religion. Praise God, I was able to share the Gospel this week with my students. Praise God that my board was approved! Although people were asking "Why is this up?" I praise God that others liked it. For the Word says that the Gospel will be brought to all nations before Jesus returns...and this was the first time hearing the Gospel for almost all my students. (Oh and ignore the birds...they were there from my last board...I couldn't get all of them off without ruining the paper background...)

Hallelujah!!!

We also colored easter eggs...The kids remained surprisingly clean...PRAISE JESUS!!







You are awesome God of power, Lord of glory!!!!

Tonight I met a missionary from Nigeria who lives on the floor above me. It was completely God, as I had plans to be elsewhere this evening. I met with him and it was so encouraging...God answered a whole lot of prayers in that hour!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home