Monday, March 19, 2007

The hardest thing yet...

It was very hard to tell my mom something I've been keeping from her from a very long time. (Only like 4 people know of this). My sister went to a psychic the other day and the psychic told her a lie about me; well, it would have been the truth several years ago, but today it's lie. (And rightfully so, because as you know satan will ALWAYS manipulate the truth). So, I had to tell my mom and I told her about what Jesus had done in my life. I told her that Jesus has completely delievered me from this bondage and life of sin. But all she could do was stand in shock and concentrate on the sin. It breaks my heart that she couldn't hear what the Lord has done in me!!! All I could tell her was

satan is a liar. Jesus Christ came to give us freedom and eternal life.

On June 29, it will be 5 years since Christ delievered me from that demonic stronghold. I praise Him for that!!

Oh, and by the way....my birthday is on Thursday (3/22). I will be 6 years old. (And 26 on June 30th)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home