Wednesday, March 14, 2007

New Revelation

I had some new revelation last night...it's one thing to be filled with the Holy Spirit. It's another thing to be operating in the power of the Holy Spirit. I don't just want to be a Holy Spirit-filled Christian. I want to be a Holy Spirit filled Christian operating in the power of the Spirit in order for God to work miracles, signs, and wonders so that glory would be brought to His name and people would turn to Christ.

On another note: I still haven't been paid since January (and even that was nearly 3 weeks late). I'm starting to get very mad with this issue. All the other teachers have been paid. I'm constantly told that the government doesn't have money! HOW THE HECK DOES THE GOVERNMENT NOT HAVE MONEY TO PAY ME!!! How can one sign a contract and say that you will be paid this much money for this time period and NOT have it in your budget!!!

People keep telling me, "oh when you get paid you'll have 2 or 3 months worth of pay in your bank." No one seems to understand that I have student loans back home (and a great deal of money is owed thanks to Purdue)! My natural life will be screwed if I don't pay my loans on time. No one seems to think anything of it!

What makes me even more mad is that my contract is constantly held over my head. "Your contract says this so you must do this and that..." But my contract is constantly broken by the other side especially in regards to pay.

I want to SCREAM!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home