Saturday, March 10, 2007

A new church.

I started going to a new church about 3 weeks ago. The things that have been preached, Pastor Jeff has preached about, which is really encouraging. Today I found out the theme for the church this year: excellence. Hmm....

There's something very special about this place.

I was really touched today. I joined the prayer meeting before service for the first time. It's all in Chinese, but my friend Julie tells me what is said. The pastor came over and translated everything and all the prayers people were lifting up, even though Julie was there. He could have sent someone else to do it, as many people there can speak some English. But to me, it was a gesture to make sure I feel like I'm a part of the group. I was very grateful for it.

I really need to learn more Chinese. I more I know the more I realize that I really don't know anything at all!! :)

At the end of March I will be attending church meetings with a Messianic Jew named Yo'el. He will be teaching us about Exodus. I'm really excited about this as most of you know my heart for Israel. I feel so honored that this 21 year old man will come and teach us.

Tonight I will be teaching about repentance....I'm off to prepare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home