Friday, March 16, 2007

I finally got paid today!!!

Praise be to Jesus Christ!!!

After a really awesome God time last night. I didn't get any sleep because a little demon called "mosquito" came to rob me of my sleep last night. I have huge hard bumps on my arms, feet and face from being bitten by the little monster. Finally at 5 AM, I went in my prayer room and tried to sleep on the floor. I felt miserable today and it was only made worse by lunch. I was so sick I couldn't stand up, but yet, I still had class. Amos gave me this candy for the throat and what ever it was made of calmed my stomach down just enough to endure the bumpy ride back home.

Praise God that the devil is already defeated. What I don't understand is that he just doesn't get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home