Sunday, March 25, 2007

Woah!!!

I'm singing in Hebrew at the Tainan Holocaust Museum on Sunday!!!!

What a blessing!!!!!

*as long as it all pans out on Tuesday...the pastor and I will practice and prepare*

I'm sooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!

I had an awesome time having lunch with my cell group for the first time. Then Su Fon came over and we talked for a few hours. We were talking a lot about God and the more I talk, the more I sound like Pastor Jeff....at times it's really scary!!! (In a good way)! So, to all my pastors back home...I really was paying attention! :)

Tonight at our church, I spoke about repentence. We had the most number of people at one time...5 of us!!! Hallelujah!!! *6 or 7 of us have gotten together at separate times* So, the group is growing!!! We had such a sweet time with the Lord and were able to confess any sins we were walking in. Nothing like freedom in Christ!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home