Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Another Strange Dream...

If the Lord gives you revelation on this one...please pass it my way...

The other night I had this dream:

I was in the delivery room with my husband, giving birth to our twins. The doctor was there with three nurses. Something was very wrong in my spirit. I looked up to see this woman (nurse) standing right next to the doctor. This woman looked so evil (The image of this woman is so clear in my mind, it's like I have a photograph of her infront of me)! It was as if she was waiting to devour my children as they were born! She hovered over the doctor with her hands semi-extended towards my children. She would look up at me ever now and then as if she had the power and would succeed in her plan.
I told my husband that I didn't feel good about this woman being there and I wanted her to leave, saying that I have the right in whom to allow in the delivery room. The doctor said that she could stay because she was a nurse. I insisted that she leave and I would not deliver the babies until she was gone.
The woman was asked to leave and waited outside. As she was leaving, she said, "I'll be waiting for them outside." She watched through the window. She looked like a ravenous wolf, even appearing to foam at the mouth.
When my healthy children were born, I refused to let them out of my sight. The woman busted back into the room, screaming, "You have to give them to me! They're mine!" My husband and I began pleading the Blood of Jesus over them and she began to take the form a beast. All the doctors, nurses, and security couldn't hold her back, but yet, she still couldn't get to my children. She was angry beyond anything I've ever seen before...

And then I woke up...
It was so real to me, when I first woke up, I thought it really had happened...
This is only my second dream that has made me feel as if it really just happened...
I've also been praying for my children from the day that the Lord gave me the desire to have them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home