Thursday, January 31, 2008

God is Good.

This has been one insane week!! Monday I found out that I will have MORE classes added to my already jam-packed schedule. That brings me to a work schedule that looks like this:

Mon-Fri 8:50 am - 12 (teach); 12-2:30 Lunch and planning/grading; 2:30-4:40 (teach)
Mon: 4:55-6:30 teach
Tues: 4:55-8pm teach
Wed: 4:55-8:10 teach
Thurs: 4:55-8:10 teach
Friday: 5:40-7:25 teach

Ahhh!! Insane craziness!!!

Tuesday, I ended up going to bed late. Last night, my bank called me at 4AM!!! And now, I just got home from work at 10PM on Thursday...
Tomorrow, we have a field trip and then I have to work at night. I'll get home about 8:30pm...I leave for the airport on Saturday at 5AM for China!!! I need Jesus!!!

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. I've come to this place of complete contentment with the way things are...where I am, what I'm doing, where I'm going, singleness...it's such an amazing thing! I've finally gotten over this feeling of loneliness...I've had breakthrough with those panic attacks (I haven't had one in over a month)!!

You might ask, "What has caused these changes?" Well, it's nothing that I've done. It's all God. The only thing that I've done is be obedient to His Word.

As you read the Word and do what it says, you'll see changes, too. But remember, it's not because of you...It's all because of our Lord! All glory goes to Him for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home