Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Type of Mom I Will Probably Be...

I read this article about a mom who calls herself the "meanest mom." She found alcohol in her son's car and now she's selling it. This is the ad she placed for the car:

"OLDS 1999 Intrigue. Totally uncool parents who obviously don't love teenage son, selling his car. Only driven for three weeks before snoopy mom who needs to get a life found booze under front seat. $3,700/offer. Call meanest mom on the planet."

I could totally see myself doing this if my kids were out of line...however, I pray that it would never get to this point. I still got a kick out of it and all I can say is "you go, mom!!" If only more parents were like this with their children...

Full article:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22578679/from/ET/?gt1=10755

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home