Friday, April 11, 2008

NYU Abu Dhabi

I found out that NYU opened a campus in Abu Dhabi. I really want to do my PhD in Administration or International Education. I don't know if they offer more than undergrad classes. I emailed NYU in NYC to find out.

I would love to attend some classes there!

Anyway, for all those who have written to me, it's been a busy week. Actually, it's about 2 1/2 months before I leave and I have A LOT of things to do!! Doctors appointments, paperwork for the UAE, testing, etc.

I will try to catch up this weekend.

God is doing amazing things as always! He restoring a friendship that was broken several years ago...A lot of hurt, anger and hatred several years ago. But, praise Him that He is the God that heals and restores.

And I graduate from the School of Biblical Evangelism next week...

woohoo.

Oh, and I only paid $2 USD for a full set of X-rays and a cleaning for my teeth yesterday. I wonder if the UAE's insurance program is this good...Wait, I know I won't have dental...blah!

Busy.
Busy.
Busy.

2 Comments:

At 8:11 AM , Blogger 00 said...

What's the "School of Biblical Evangelism"?

 
At 8:03 PM , Blogger stella said...

It's the Way of the Master Online School. You should check it out. www.biblicalevangelism.net

It has really helped me to gain confidence in sharing my faith.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home