Tuesday, July 08, 2008

4th of July Coney Island/FDR Drive Witnessing

I met a friend from Alabama and his group. We went to Coney Island for the Hot Dog competition. I ended up witnessing to some big dudes. I was a little afraid of the second guy. He was a Muslim and was about to go loco on me. His friend, who was standing behind him, kept saying, "You need to hear this. You need Jesus!" She said she was a Christian, so I gave her a tract and I encouraged her to share the Gospel with him because it's so important!

After Coney Island, we headed to the FDR Drive to set up the prayer station. I had the privilage to share the Gospel with two girls: one from Russia and the other from Kazahstan (who turned out to be a Muslim who said we worship the same god). The two girls were with their Christian friend who has taken the girls to church. But nothing had come of it. By the grace of God, a clear Gospel message was given to these girls!

After the girls left, it started to rain. I met Ellen and she, Lily, and I began to entertain the crowd with some patriotic songs and hymns. We got some applause every now and then from the crowd. It was interesting.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home