Monday, October 02, 2006

It's official...

I have conjunctivitis...blah!!! I went to the emergency room at 9:45pm and was out of the hospital by 10:11! Also, I paid $16 USD for the emergency room visit, and my two medicines: a bottle of eye drops and an ointment. With this type of health insurance, I'll never leave Taiwan!! ha! (Oh, and my visit to the ER was very easy....I couldn't get a hold of anyone to take me, so Judy Liu called her friend, whom we shall call Major. He is a medical student and a Christian...He picked me up, filled out my paper work, translated, and too me home...I taught him a valuable lesson about blessings tonight. I gave him some money for taking me and he refused. I told him that if he didn't take it, he would rob me of my blessing for sowing...haha....I have been taught well...) Now, that it's past my bedtime. I must sleep! Love to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home