Friday, November 23, 2007

Dentistry.

Permanent retainers in Taiwan are quite different than in the US. For my PR, the orthadontist bonded the band to the back of each tooth with a lot of glue. Well, that glue cracked and finally fell off yesterday...I'm glad my 6 month check up is in 3 weeks.

Judah's doing fine. He LOVES to bite my hands. As Eric says, I'm his (Judah's) toy. Judah will have a babysitter this weekend while I'm in Kenting!! (Thanks Judy!)


Last Sunday, I went back to Nantou with Tina and Irene. It was a very early morning...I was up at 4 am to be in Luju by 6:30 am!!! I had fun worshipping the Lord in Taiwanese! That's right, I sang in Taiwanese and have some video! Fun stuff. My favorite part was when Irene convinced the bamboo shop lao ban to let me carve the bamboo. (He said we didn't have enough time). Mine turned out ugly, but that's okay.



2 Comments:

At 2:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Campanali,
Your days seem very fun, not like me, I'm not going anywhere these days. Because the BIG exam is coming, I need to review. Oh~~~What a boring day! I had never carved a bamboo. Although I am certain that if I carve one, it'll turn out ugly, too, I still hope I can carve one.^0^
Your Student,
Aurora

 
At 4:23 AM , Blogger stella said...

Aurora, do well on your exam and then go somewhere nice...even if it's just to see a movie! You work very hard and deserve it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home