Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Lunch.

My co-worker invited me to his home for lunch today. It was so nice to spend time with his family and friends. It was such a better Christmas this year than last year. It was so nice to spend time and get to know people and eat some REALLY fabulous non-chinese food!!!!! I also found a card on my desk yesterday from a student. It made me cry. This is what it said:

Ms. C,
Merry Christmas! You have wasted many time and strength teaching me how to walk up and tell a story properly. I did my best and got the best grade in group B -- because of you! Thank you, Ms. C, thank you! And Merry Christmas again.
Your student,
Jason


I spent extra time after school to help this student to prepare for the Tainan City English Competition (the one my students did last December...see Dec 2006). I did it because he has so much potential and so I didn't mind all that much. He won 1st place over all students. I was so proud of him. I feel as if I didn't do anything. Just directed him. He did all the work and was the one who performed, not me! So, I can't take the credit.

(Oh, and Cody gave me chocolates)!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home