Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tulsa, Oklahoma!

I made it! I've never been to the OK. Brooke's friend, Funke, picked me up from the airport and we surprised the doctor at the hospital! :) We couldn't stay long because she had patients, but I'll see her in a few hours.

So, what's the first thing I did in Tulsa? Pass dat tract yo!!

AND...

Someone from Houston texted Funke about a bus flipping over and asking if the person wore a helmet and to call them right away. She didn't know who it was, so I called.

I left a voicemail saying that they don't know who I am, but I gave them the testamony about my accident in Taiwan, then the Law, and finally God's grace and message of salvation!

Everytime someone calls me with a wrong number, I'm going to give them the Gospel now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home