Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I want to crawl into a hole and die today!

There is this fairly nice looking teacher at my school. I play badminton with him often. We talk and have many common interests. I thought I would invited (re: as a friend) to a jazz show. But I wanted to make sure he wasn't married. I don't want to cause trouble. So my co-teacher said she would find out. She walks over to his classroom on the other side of campus to ask him if he got married yet. She also asked him if he would ever marry someone of another race. He then asked if she was talking about me!! They discussed whatever and then she came back. I taught today in his classroom. Which was awkward in itself for me, since I was completely embarrassed. I talked about Halloween with the students. I told them I would be a princess. They asked who the prince was. I said, I don't know. I pointed to a student and said he will be the prince. Then all the students said....no! our teacher!! He is a prince!!! I said ok, ok...I'll tell him later (yeah, right, like I would really tell him that)! He came into class before mine ended and all the student went wild...pointing and laughing and yelling things in Chinese at him. He gave the weirdest look and I turned so red! And of course all the kids saw, and said....oooooooo!! I ran out of the classroom and wanted to cry.....All this for trying to be nice and invite someone somewhere...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home